воскресенье, 8 декабря 2019 г.

Paint Concept Art, Illustration











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER

Hi everyone!

My name is Trung Tin Shinji .I'm a concept artist/illustrater .

Message for me to get your price for full color illustration ( The price of the illustration is based on its details and  complexity).  

ATTENTION: 

Please contact me in conversation by follow step by step, if you order gigs without disscuss with me before, i will cancel your order. 



I will paint you an art commission.

  • Character concept art
  • Fight scenes
  • Portrait
  • creature concept art
  • Illustration Game and book


How to commission me: 

- STEP 1: Send me a note inbox,  short description and refference image(Number of characters, creatures, details in background...). i will disscuss about ideas and anything else, when i agree with each order about artwork, price, .... you go to step 2



- STEP 2: Order gigs with price i'm disscuss in STEP 1, I'll sent custom offer

    Please disscuss with me before oderring

    Thank you.Love you all.

Reviews


:

This is my second order and I'm just as impressed as I was with the first, they did a fabulous job once more. They've done an excellent job once more.

:

Did an amazing job. They work correctly, and have a great intuition of what to draw, excellent creativity and talent.

:

Excellent work! Perfect for our financial personality app!

:

Amazing work as usual!

:

exactly as ordered and in great time.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий