суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

Draw Simple Black And White Line Art Illustration For You











About:

These unique illustrations are perfect for your blog posts, books, articles or birthday postcards! 

Before I get to work I read your texts carefully, visualize your drawing and think about it.

Then, I get to drawing !



The price is negotiable and depends on the number of illustrations you need and the amount of detail they need. 

I may draw for $10 per picture or even lower if you need a lot of work done.

Don't hesitate to contact me - everything is possible and I don't mind negotiating!



Final pictures come in any format you need them, such as: PNG | PSD | JPG, etc.

Oh, and you own the rights of every single picture!



Exclusively on fiverr.

By Iulian Thomas aka Weedstation.

Reviews


:

I can only recommend Thomas - he has fully understood my needs and delivered it right the first time. Am looking forward continuing working with him, as I really need a great illustrator for my current project. Great job, thanks :-).

:

Exactly what I was looking for from the style I needed! Also great with the small revisions. This makes a big difference in the process to get the image just right!

:

The artist was remarkable to work with! We are a non-profit organization, and created a children's coloring book that required an immense amount of detail to being scientifically correct AND age appropriate. We are AMAZED by the quality of work we were provided, but moreover by the flexibility and willingness to make edits requested! We will most definitely work with this artist again and again! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

:

I'm always impress at what this seller is able to create for this gig. If you're ever in need of great quality drawings or line art, look no further!

:

I'm extremely lucky - first experience on fiverr and I'm blessed to stumble upon Iulian Thomas. This artist absolutely nailed what I asked for and was a total pleasure to work with. Highly talented and a complete professional. 11/10!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий