воскресенье, 1 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate Beautiful Fantasy Scenes











About:

Hello there, looking for a well detailed original artwork for your concept? This Gig is just for you!


I will do fantasy illustration and characters for the concepts you provide. Visual storytelling with fantasy elements is my forte.




Here is what you can order from me:

1. Rough sketch & character design = $70.

2. Simple character (quantity 1, black and white or simple colored) = $100.

3. Detailed character (quantity 1, fully colored) = $150.

4. Simple background = $70.

5. Detailed background = $150.

NOTE:

  1. Please message me before placing an order. We can have a precise conversation throughout the duration of your project.
  2. If what you are looking for is not in one of the packages, I can do a custom order to fit your needs.




Reviews


:

Perfect again, as always.

:

Another great work by a talented artisan.

:

Elsbro encompassed everything I envisioned for my project and at this point there shouldn't be a question as to why. I am a three time repeat customer and he is so good with his work that I have decided to use him as the artist for all of my works.

:

From the other reviews I was already impressed and believed that the artist could properly encapsulate my vision. I will be using this artist on the remainder of my projects because of their perfect communication, artistic skill, and overall professionalism.

:

Brilliant illustration. Thank you Elsbro.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий