воскресенье, 15 декабря 2019 г.

Adobe Illustrator Design In 24 Hours











About:

After winning design contests I developed a program to guide, teach and advice other designers, many of them here on Fiverr.



Through my successful program I not only provide 
industry related skills but model the value of customer service, client satisfaction, and simply being the best professional designer focusing on 100% client gratification.



I will create in Adobe Illustrator:

  • Vectorize an image
  • Conversion to Vector
  • Design can be scaled infinitely without any loss of quality or fidelity
  • Edit and re-design
  • Custom creation




The type of client I will work with?

  • Desires custom creation or creation from existing design
  • Values Money Back Guarantee
  • Requires source files
  • Wants Copyright Rights
  • Professional
  • Goal-oriented




 The type of client I WILL NOT work with?

  • Doesn’t need security of Money Back Guarantee
  • Unsure about business goals
  • Unprofessional
  • Does not value their business
  • Quality not important

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick, affordable, accurate!

Seller's Response:

Another valuable experience to create a design with you. and thank you very much for the tip :) how generous you are.

Seller's Response:

Fast turn around, excellent work as usual

Seller's Response:

Extraordinary! Glad to know you like the results. I thank you for your trust in me to work on your design needs

Seller's Response:

Outstanding job as always. Excellent.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий