вторник, 24 декабря 2019 г.

A Custom Illustrated T Shirt Or Sports Jersey In 24 Hours











About:

Hello, Welcome to Hero Design Company.


What Quality will you get from me? which others can't provide you.


  • A professional high-quality t-shirt design
  • Basic typography,layouting existing shapes or logo (Logo - if you have)
  • 100% SATISFACTION AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 
  • Perfect Quality t-shirt Design
  • High quality. PNG and JPEG file 
  • Source file if needed
  • PSD file if needed 
  • Unlimited Revisions unless you are happy 


I will put your PICTURE or YOUR LOGO on T-Shirt an artistic way.
You will definitely like my work I bit it !!!



We can also design a sports jersey from your sport logo if you don't have sports logo. goto my other gig of logo design i will also design a logo for your company or sports team in just 5 US dollars.


Order now!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work

:

Difficult. Just threw our logo on a pre-done sport shirt. This was not a graphic design as sold. Also, I had to ask for the 3 designs to make a decision from.

:

Good design but doesn’t match the attachments I sent

:

great work

:

awesome work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий