понедельник, 16 декабря 2019 г.

Design Beautiful Illustration Of Your Photo











About:

We can design a beautiful illustration of your photos that are perfect for:



  • Profile pictures/avatars
  • Youtube guru intro, 
  • Gifts
  • Framing
  • Website graphics
  • About me pages
  • Wallpapers
  • Birthday cards
  • and many more!


All you need to do:



  • Send us a good quality of your photo.(150kb+)


  •  More than 1 person to be drawn? Simply place an order for each person ($20).


  •  Photo / Speech bubble / Thought bubble / Words / Background Color are ALL UP TO YOU! Just let us know when ordering




Please note that a basic portrait ($20) includes the head and shoulders of one person. 



  • Check out our Gig Extras below for more options! 
  • We create beauty guru amination and intro video as well


  • Just Message us before ordering if you have Additional / Specific Requests


  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, MP4 obtain PSD(source file) for a Gig extra Below. 


Thank you


Reviews


:

Omg!!! I love this !!! I am so happy with these results I have no words but thank you !

:

Thank you ! Very beautiful and pro design!

:

Communication was great and understood exactly what I wanted!

:

Loved working with Theo! A+++++

:

She was very commutative and answered all my questions I had




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий