суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

Artistic Sketch In Black And White Doodle Illustrations











About:

Hello!



I will create black and white line drawing illustrations for any use.



Illustrations will be in A4 size high resolution .JPEG of PNG image.



Update:
simple line drawing/ characters in half body / half page - $5
complex line drawing/ characters in full body drawing / full page - $10


additional of colors:
flat colors - $5
fully rendered ( with shadding and highlights) - $10


*additional of $5 per character/ figure




For inquiries, drop me a message on my inbox before placing an order.



Reviews


:

It’s okay I wanted a little more detail since I waited a week for it.

:

Great artist. Unfortunately ninjacat has been busy doing other jobs, so this work took a while to get to me (which is not always the case), but besides that it was a good experience. She even made extra changes to the work for me. thank you

:

Awesome work :)

:

Ninjacat is the best artist on Fiverr that I have worked with. Wonderful work. Reasonably priced(which is rare on here lately). Cat speaks near-perfect English and is a wonderful person ta-boot. Always a great experience!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий