пятница, 13 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate A Cute Childrens, Kids Book











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING

In this gig, I will illustrate / draw a cute and professional children character for your book. 



  • I offer high resolution JPG, PNG and Print quality PDFs 
  • I offer VIP Support in all the packages
  • Professional level designs vectors
  • Free source-files
  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Commercial rights included
  • Original Illustrations 


Contact me for your



ILLUSTRATIONS

DRAWING

CHILDREN'S BOOK

CUTE CHARACTERS 

SEAMLESS REPEAT 

VECTOR PATTERN

PATTERN MAKING

FABRIC DESIGN

TEXTILE PATTERN DESIGN

SEAMLESS VECTOR.



Check my Portfolio: www.ladybruniere.com



Please message me before placing your order to discuss your specific needs and to see if my style is matching with your idea. I do respond promptly.

Contact me now for a free consultation.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Aline



kids, children, book, childrens book, kids books, kids illustration, childrens illustration, children's illustration, children's book, cute illustration, cute drawing

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was very easy to work with alinebruniere. She was very flexible, accomodating, understanding and very creative!! She worked very hard and it shows. Truely amazing result and faster than the promised time. She illustrated a child book in less than a month, how amazing is that! I would without a doubt ask her again, in case I will make next book :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, that was a really pleasure. I loved the project and loved working with you. Thank you so much for the tip, that was very generous.

:

Better than expected!

:

Great Artist. Highly recommended for kids illustration.

:

Very responsive and helpful. Beautiful illustrations.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий