понедельник, 2 декабря 2019 г.

Create An Incredible Digital Illustration











About:

Hello, thank you for visiting my GIG, I am Koko and I am an illustrator with 4 years of experience, I specialize in digital art, such as realism, tattoos, high contrast, sketches, character design, etc. 


I love doing original works giving a touch of my style to projects, I can also include several types of application of colors, such as watercolor, oil and acrylic.


All projects are delivered in high resolution with its source file, so do not worry about the pixelated images and the poor quality.


I can make illustrations for:


T-shirts
Book covers.

Invitation cards

Gifts

Tattoos


                                                                        I hope your offer! 


P.S. When you have the illustration, you can make the corrections that are included in the offer. If you are not careful, 3 days will pass and the order will be automatically marked.




Reviews


:

This was my second time requesting an illustration with this seller, and just like last time the final result was better than I expected, very timely, and the artist was super responsive, friendly, and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

:

awesome job

:

Absolutely wonderful experience with excellent quality and service. They went above and beyond in every way I could ask!

:

She is patient with you and will listen to your needs and things you want changed. Very impressed and happy with the final product. You will be in good hands if you choose this talented artist!

:

Koko0a was very easy to communicate with and I got what I asked for.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий