воскресенье, 15 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate Your Text In My Hand Lettering Style











About:

I will illustrate any text up to 10 words.  For longer texts, please see the detailed extras.



I love creating lovely lettering images in my style for you to use in different media!



With the purchase of this gig you will get: 



  • Your text, illustrated and colored in one of the styles pictured above. 
  • JPEG and transparent PNG copies of your image.
  • The image will be a 2000x2000* px 300 dpi (*state a size otherwise)
  • PSD source file.


Notes before purchasing: 



  • Please read the gig package descriptions carefully before ordering!
  • This is a hand-drawn gig. The unique look is achieved drawing out the letters with my tablet, then coloring them in Adobe Photoshop. I draw out the letters, but font reference/guide is not out the question. 
  • Text decorations will be my creative license if nothing is detailed.
  • For text with more than 10 words, please purchase the required extra. 
  • For commercial use, please purchase the required extra as well. 
  • If you want a vector of your image, please purchase the required extra. 


I'd love for you to message me before to talk more about your order, in case you need anything extra!



I look forward to work with you!

fabi. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fabi is one of a kind and I always love the work... great relationship and tremendous skills. can't wait for our next project!

:

It is my third time working with Fabi and it is always a great pleasure.

:

Wonderful seller! Fabi is a talented illustrator and a delight to work with! Very happy with the design!

:

Thank you so much, Rita! x fabi

:

easy communication and excellent delivery of what i wanted!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий