пятница, 27 декабря 2019 г.

Draw Portrait Of Your Pet In Any Clothes











About:

Hello!



I can illustrate your pet in any clothes that you want! 



  • Please provide a high quality photo (or photos) of your pet and picture (or detailed description) of clothes that should be imagined.
  • All packages include a fully colored drawing of animal bust with a white or colored (solid) background.
  • Pro package includes bust portrait on default, if you want that half body will be shown, mark it in your order.
  • The quantity of animal on the picture depends on quantity of packages. 1 package = 1 animal.
  • Let me know if you want that 2-3 or more animals will be imagined on the same portrait together.


Feel free to contact me! :)



I would be happy to see any final product with my drawings, so send me photos with printings, t-shirts, mugs etc ;)


Reviews


:

Beautiful pet portrait delivered on time and at a very reasonable price. I would recommend meow_bug highly and would work with them again.

:

The art is amazing and so cute! I got my order super fast, and it looks perfect! Makes a great gift for any pet lover!

:

Best illustrator on Fiverr! I've ordered 7 different illustration projects from various seller and meow_bug is hands down the best. She never disappointing, is quick and creates images with details that truly reflect your unique pet.

:

This is my 7th order from meow_bug and she has been amazing every time! Super fast delivery and great communication on revisions. Will be back! Thank you so much.

:

I bought this gig on the recommendation of my friend who has ordered previously. I couldn't be happier with the result! The seller did a great first version which was better than I imagined, and worked with me to add small additional details I didn't initially provide!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий