понедельник, 9 декабря 2019 г.

Turn Your Illustrated Kids Book Into A Videobook











About:

I will turn you illustrated children's storybook into a beautiful videobook, with full narration, plus animated effects & character voices on request.



The video is yours to share & post on your website/blog/Facebook etc & I will post it on my popular YouTube Channel & also promote the videobook on my Social Media accounts. 



It's a great way to bring your book to life & reach a new audience.



I will add a piece at the end encouraging viewers to buy your book to read along with the video and any links so that they can go to your website/Amazon Page etc.



You can add your choice of text in the description book on YouTube, or we can describe your videobook using the information about your book.



PLUS we'll also leave you a review of your book on Amazon or Kindle for FREE!



*Prices are based on short videobooks (approx. 4 minutes running time). For medium length books (approx. 6 minutes running time) we charge an extra $10 & for long books (up to 10 minutes running time) an extra $25. Please send us your PDF manuscript so that we can accurately categorize your book, as it depends on; amount of pages, amount of spoken text & complexity.

 

Reviews


:

OH MY!!!!! What an amazing seller! Amy went above and beyond to make the most fantastic video book for me first book Cheeki Loses a Tooth. I can not recommend WEKOM enough! PERFECT

:

They are brilliant and creative. I highly recommend and will use their services again!

:

Wonderful work and experience - would thoroughly recommend. The seller grasped the exact idea of what I wanted and produced a fantastic video.

:

I bought this service to help promote my new book. I love the way that he brought my book to life in video form. It's EXCELLENT!! It was a very fast and precise service and I can't wait to show all my friends. Thank you so much for my video book!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий