понедельник, 2 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate And Sketch Your Pet And Animals











About:

Hi, I am wajid ali!,

    If you are looking for your pet illustration, you want to keep your pets and loved one animals in memorable, I am for that purpose. Here I am doing some unique work for you.



Delivered as a digital file that can be used for printing at home or professionally.



SHOW OFF YOUR PET!



  • Just send me a picture of your pet and I will draw them in my Vector illustration style.
  • If ordering a Full body drawing, please send a full body picture of your pet.


  • These are great for framing, profile pictures, or to be printed on T-Shirts, mugs or even as a personalized Gift!



  • Message me before ordering if you have any questions!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic item and quick delivery. Will be back for more.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Your feedback is worth for me.

Seller's Response:

Thankyou so much .....great job!

:

Looking forward to work with you in future..

:

I ask for revision, only revision, but he alway have a reason to avoid it




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий