суббота, 21 декабря 2019 г.

Illustrate Your Idea In A Children Style











About:

I will illustrate everything that you want from your ideas. Starting at $5, you can have the best quality of illustration with unlimited feedback!



With any style and any medium that you choose, you will be paying a good price based on your choice of color:

- $5 if you need simple line/black and white work (1-day return)

- $15 if you need full-colored work (2-3 days return)

- Better choice: $10 if you need full-colored work but in bulk (6+ illustrations) (2-3 days return for each)



There will be fee if you want to have your work done fast. Otherwise, I am very happy to illustrate as much as you want and support everything I can!





Reviews


:

Good work and feedback

:

it was easy

:

I request few illustrations on my science project for school children by providing a rough drawing. The seller interpret my bad drawing perfectly! The drawings were also nicely done. I am sure the kids will love it!

:

Thank you for your exellent work

:

Awesome job with her interpretation of our character! Excellent time and work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий