воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

Create One Pixel Art Character Or Object











About:

For ANY orders (package or custom), please message me for details and prices.



Basic Services

Each package includes the following:

  • One pixel art character, object, or portrait
  • 4 frames of animation included


Add-on Services

  • Additional Frames
  • Total Revamp
  • Faster delivery


Information required for packages

Character Design

  • If animated, what type of animations
Detailed Descriptions

References if applicable

  • Images or Videos

Reviews


:

Great communication. Delivered on time. Just as described.

:

Delivered ahead of time

:

Not much communication but an amazing job and will definitely be using again! Made great adjustments and delivered ahead of schedule!

:

result match my expectations

:

Super awesome, I'm very happy with the work. Revangale delivered exactly what I was expecting based on the details and reference material I provided. I absolutely plan to work with them again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий