четверг, 5 декабря 2019 г.

Design An Illustrated Professional Book Cover For You











About:

Welcome to my Book Cover Gig.



I will illustrate Custom Text Book/ Children book/ Comic/ Fantasy/ Mystery/ Romance Book Cover for you. based on your preferences, the covers will be formatted for ebook, paperback, hard cover.



The illustrations will be made as per your requirements and I will draw them from scratch.



You can have a look at some of my Book Cover illustrations from the following link:

https://bit.ly/2HBifdn



You can also have a look at some of my other illustrations from the following link:

https://bit.ly/2tX6lS8



Since I work single handedly, I might need a few days before I can start working on your projectSo, I would request you to please contact me before you place an order so that we can discuss everything and I can give you the best timeframe.



Here is why you should get your Book Cover done from me:



  • The illustration will be completely original
  • I'll first create the sketch concept

  • I'll color only on your approval of the sketch
  • I can illustrate in any art style

  • I will not be satisfied with the cover till the time you're not satisfied


I am just a message away

Reviews


:

This seller is incredible! I've used him now to complete my first two book covers, and will continue to work with him on the next two if he is up for it!

:

Once again I got just what I wanted, on time, with no hassles whatsoever. I'm totally satisfied and would recommend this gig to anyone who wants a quality hand-drawn cover. Mousam is an excellent artist who really knows his stuff. Good English, too.

:

I chose this gig because I had a vision for my book cover, but a total lack of artistic skill to get the job done. The seller was very communicative, helped me fine tune everything and did three revisions of the preliminary sketch before making the colored cover. I did not have a single complaint about the process and there was nothing to edit in the final version. It is absolutely perfect and I will use this illustrator for all of my book covers. He was fantastic!

:

I like his style of art. He was very easy to communicate with and delivered in good time.

:

Amazing artwork, just what I needed.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий