понедельник, 30 декабря 2019 г.

Create Cute Children Book Illustration











About:

START FROM $5





Hi, my name is Anin from Indonesia, 



                            Do you need illustrations for children's books?





Do not hesitate to contact me immediately if you need a cute illustration as you wish.



I will try to do my best for you

and I will create super cute children book illustration it starts from $5. :D





And special for you, you will get UNLIMITED REVISION*, and delivered it at 24 hours*





Happy to work with you :)



Note:

Please chat me first before order, give me your complete brief , and your reference as your wish. 

........



*if only for small and reasonable changes.





Thank you :)) :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anin was an absolute pleasure to work with. I provided her with specific instructions, and she exceeded my expectations. I can not thank her enough for her work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so muchhhhhhh!❤️🙏 Merry Christmas!

:

Overall very positive experience. Great work and great to work with!

:

Anin is absolutely great!!!

:

Wonderful, professional seller who is great to work with. Very patient with changes, and the end result was simply beautiful. Highly recommended!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий