понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will do beautiful calligraphy and hand lettering

I will do beautiful calligraphy and hand lettering












About:

Hi, welcome to my hand lettering and calligraphy gig.

 I do custom hand lettering and calligraphy designs.

 The designs are vectorized or photographed in high quality and sent to you! :)

 With the basic gig you get your type on a white background in 1000px by 1000px. 

My work is 100% original

 I usually do and prefer my own style, which is of modern and abstract calligraphy but i can do any style you want, form minimal to gothic!

Please review the pricing section for full list of things i do for the selected price.

Note that if you want a logo designed you have to purchase the commercial license.

Client satisfaction is guaranteed,
can't wait to work with you!
:)



Reviews


lcdvision:Happy with finished product but communication was lacking and response time was very slow after I asked for a revision. I only got a response after I opened up a ticket with Fiverr. Great work but poor experience.

ssweetaz:A little late but nice image

drunkdesign:Love the design. Really went beyond whay I imagined and it was great.

wardzrune:Glad you liked it, man! Cheers!

robertmaschke:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий