четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Any Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign And Coreldraw Job











About:

==== Note: Please discuss before placing the order. Thanks =====



Hi There, 


I Can do any job related to Photoshop, illustrator, CorelDraw & indesign. I have 5 years experience in graphic designing, i am innovative, creative, and professional. I provide top notch designing services with quality work to my customers. Your satisfaction is my priority. 


Following are our Photoshop services in brief:


-Background Removing/changing (Transparent Background) - $10
-Basic Photo Retouching & Enhancing  - $10
-Color Changing- $10
-Merging Photos - $10
-Photos/Images Re sizing - $10
-Editing Your any documents - $20
-Adjust lighting/contrast - $10
-Photo manipulation (Swap Heads/body parts) -$25
-Remove Objects from Picture  -$10



-Any other photo editing ( contact me before ordering)


✰If you need any clarifications, feel free to message us at anytime. We will get back to you ASAP. We usually charge $15 (30 min job) for each edit. 


Revisions until you are fully satisfied
100% Satisfaction is guaranteed!
ORDER NOW & make the MAXIMUM use of Our Photoshop Service


Best regards,
Hamza farooq

Reviews


:

A very pleasant person to work with. The resulting work took a while to get the details just perfect, but I am extremely happy with the outcome. I appreciate the help very much! Thank you!

:

great work....Because I create my own looks. He did not complain when I changed it. He was open to the additional work that needed to be completed. Great Job!!!

:

Hamza delivers great designs! He is great in detail. Next to that, the communication was superb. We had some small revisions, and he changed thing directly. Amazing graphic designer. I would recommend him any day!

:

Dear Hamza, thank you for the excellent and fast work. If I have anymore requests or orders I will let you know. Thanks again. Best Regards Heinrich

:

Hamza did an amazing job! He got it on the first try! no revisions needed, I will be using him again!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий