четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Painting Concept Art Or Illustration











About:

Hello, I'm Aim Yuki,



I do a digital painting with my style, The ranges are character design, illustration for game or movie, portrait painting.

You can visit my Artstation page for more portfolio what kind of projects I've done before. https://www.artstation.com/aim

Do's :

  • Original Character
  • Fan art
  • Mecha
  • Monster/Creature

Dont's :

  • NSFW

For best results, give me reference images and all details you need. I need to the point explanation.

Workflow

The workflow goes as Sketch>Base Color>Prefinalization. Anything in between these phases I will allow major modifications, such as pose change, color change, background change, outfit change. Once you approve this and deliver a finished product I will not allow major modifications, but minor modifications are allowed.

Note:

Please contact me before you order.

If you want to use it for commercial purpose please add the extra "license" for 20$ more. 

I reserve the right to use all my paintings on my portfolio and socials. 

With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project or business but I still own that artwork. If you need, I can take it secret for a while. 



Reviews


:

As usual, excellent service and work of quality! I highly recommend the seller Aim Yuki! Very professional. I will buy again from him.

:

As always he made rough drafts allowing me to see what direction it is going. This always helped amke sure we are working with the same idea making the final product look great.

:

Good service as usual! Great skills great artist!

:

Thank you again for another high quality and amazing illustration ! I couldn’t be happier

:

I needed some concept art for my team's page. The artist was very good with communication. He made a rough sketch of the design and had me approve it to make sure it was what I was wanting. When he gave me the design I asked if one thing could be changed and he did it quickly. The quality was high and will be ordering from him again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий