четверг, 26 марта 2020 г.

Create Modern Flat Design Illustration











About:

Hi Buyers!



On these gigs, I will create a trending web illustration

Everything creates manually, from sketch, colouring, until detail texture



What you will get with my gigs are:



  • Unique Hand drawing illustration
  • Awesome Illustration and professional work
  • Creative and eye-catching 

  • Source File on .ai, .eps, .pdf, .psd
  • Commercial Use.
  • Preview in JPEG/PNG high resolution.
  • Get Full ownership of the artwork.


*note : 

1. Check the samples and my Gig Extras for more value to your order

2. My apologize, I'm not creating an illustration about sex/betting 



please message me if you have a question :)

Reviews


:

I was happy to work with Leoramos with my first project in Fiverr. He is responsible, prompt, patient with my instructions, always responsive.

:

Leo is extremely patient and we finally got where we wanted to get. It look us few revisions - but Leo made more feel comfortable to ask for more revisions so we got great results.

:

Final images are really great and we're very happy with the outcome. We had to make a lot of changes and I did feel corners were cut on the first draft but with some steering and communication we got what we needed in the end. Very open to feedback and turned round changes quickly which was very much appreciated.

:

Just incredible! He understood exactly what I needed! He always replied quickly - made many many revisions and I will be using him again very soon!

:

Wanted a simple graphic for a website banner and was pleasantly surprised by the secondary, more creative version that they produced.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий