понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

Chibi Character Illustration For Your Need











About:

i do vector art in chibi style

usually i have done game fanart and avatar gigs

just see it yourself at my

Instagram xar.623

or

Deviant Art xar623.deviantart.com



Reviews


:

Never had a fiverr artist draw what I wanted the first time. I love it will Def be coming back for more

:

I fucking love this guy! This is my second order and I continue to love the art and his style! Class A Mutha-Fucking act right there! He is quick to respond and is super eager to help. This man is awesome!

:

dude, you knocked it out of the park again as always!!!! thanks for the background/no background options!!! you are amazing!!

:

Super easy to talk to and really fast. Like sonic or some $h!t! Love this man’s art style and it shows with this piece. If you need someone made and make it look awesome as God himself drew it, talk to xar! Talent man, straight gold talent. I’ll be coming back for more!

:

always a pleasure to work with Xar outstanding work .always before the deadline have already done many projects with him on to many more !




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий