воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Make Line Art Character Design For Your Project











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING YOUR ORDER***



If you need character design for your video game, comic book, or any other project you are working on, this is your Gig. I will provide you with great art at an amazing price. I can design not only human based characters, but also animals, robots, aliens, or any other kind of character you have in mind.



If you need more than one character in the same composition, just make individual orders and send me a message telling me how your characters should be interacting. 



Weapons, and other items that are part of the character shouldn't have any extra charge. If want me to draw or design additional stuff like pets, vehicles, secundary characters will have an extra charge depending on what you need. Same thing if you want me to make detailed and separated designs of any item likes like any kind weapons 



Keep in mind I live in South America, so depending on where you are, my response time may vary from some minutes to hours due to the difference time between countries.



If you have any question or you need something else with your order, please just contact me







Reviews


:

As always, a fantastic job.

:

I got what I wanted and am extremely satisfied by it. The artist pays attention to details. Great communication. Big happy.

:

They were super quick on turnaround and were able to capture my vision exactly! High quality work and easy to work with.

:

Fantastic artwork and design. Exactly what I was looking for.

:

He was AWESOME. He always listens and is very detail oriented. Drawing a guitar shape is very difficult, and getting the details correctly is difficult unless you are a guitar player, but he did an excellent job. The best money I have spent on a service! Would work with him again for sure. Thanks again for your amazing work!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий