воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Design Pretty Vector Illustrations











About:

Welcome to my gig!


My name is Lucy González and I am a professional illustrator and graphic designer.  I have a passion for creating simple characters and give them life with a colorful palette.



In this gig, I will create a professional illustration of whatever you need.  There are three packages: Basic, Standard, and Premium Illustration.  The difference between these packages are the details and amount of characters in the scene.  I design every original object myself just for your illustration. 



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lucia is just the artist I needed. I looked through all the artist on Fiverr and liked her style the best. And she exceeded my expectations even before she finalized the illustration. I highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

It was awesome to work with Lucia. She get exactly what I need and the delivery was perfect in the first version. Thanks again! I highly recommend Lucia!

:

Excellent job on illustrations, thank you very much!

:

I cannot stop looking at it haha I’m in love

:

It makes me very happy!!! <3




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий