воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Draw You Or Your Characters











About:

♥I'd love to draw your characters~♥



Kindly contact me before placing an order, via messages 

*Contact button is at seller's description box or in my profile page



For 10$ , you'll get 1 character lineart



15$ you'll get 1 character colored



20$ you'll get 1 character even higher detail in character design or shading quality



+10$ add prop / a companion / extra details that you may request
+20$ or more to add background depending on complexity



additional characters same price as 1 character each





Ideas for requests:

-your game characters

-Other requests such as only headshots / halfbody etc do let me know



(i can usually finish in a day if i had nothing else on my plate but i set the duration longer just in case of queued orders)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Angie is so great I love her work she does for me am going to have her do some more stuff later this month. I would recommend her to anyone

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, she looks great!

Seller's Response:

thanks a lot~~ I adore your OC's personality

Seller's Response:

quick delivery

:

thank you, very pleasant to deal with! :D welcome back anytime




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий