воскресенье, 8 марта 2020 г.

Draw Anime Style Illustration Fanart











About:

hello i am ciwa
I open comission for Anime Manga Style colour 
I will make the best picture for you  :) 


Do : 
          
     -Fanart Characters ( Anime, Manga, Game)
     -Original Character (Fanart)
     -Couple
     -Mecha
     -Kemonomini
Don't :
        
     - Furry

Reviews


:

I'm very pleased with the result! They are really talented and managed to grasp everything i wanted with very few source material, would recommend for sure!

:

At first was not expecting that she could do what I ask until we discussed about it I appreciate everything and if your never sure about something just ask her because now I know she can do nsfw but it will cost you extra but it was definitely worth it love the art work and style

:

Second time ordering and the experience was just as wonderful as the first! Knew exactly what I needed and did a fantastic job!

:

He knew how to portray the character I described and was able to carry out the specified changes without any problem. Recommended without the slightest doubt.

:

He knew how to correctly apply all the specifications that I requested and had no problem in carrying out corrections that he indicated. Highly recommended, in my case I will make more orders.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий