пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will realistically paint a watercolor illustration

I will realistically paint a watercolor illustration












About:

Hello,

Thank you for checking out my traditional watercolour gig.
I create illustrations in bright and cheerful watercolours and inks.
Above are a few examples of the work I deliver and also the prices. I can paint people, animals, objects, products, just anything.

Please always contact me before sending an offer as it really helps both of us get to the desired result if we talk beforehand. **Starting July 2017, I am available 24/7 on Fiverr. 

 A few things to note :
  • All illustrations are original and are made by me. I do not copy other sources.
  • Please always have patience with the order, the more time I spend on doing the illustration the better it will be.
  • Knowing the goal of the illustration helps me deliver it in the right format. (Logo, Print/Web, Banner, Sticker, etc.)
  • Show me references and artists that you like.

Important Notice:
* If you buy my gig for personal use then you own the rights to the delivered items.
** If you are buying my gig for your business, to resell and to use it/modify it in a way that it generates revenue for you, then you have to pay Commercial Use.
*** If the delivered item is not to your liking then you can receive a refund. 

Reviews


troyheatley:Great like always

troyheatley:Trustworthy, hardworking and brilliant service

strawberrique:Always a great experience :).

troyheatley:Great like always

strawberrique:Always a nice experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий