пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will draw, sketch, illustrate in black and white

I will draw, sketch, illustrate in black and white












About:

Hello! 

Check out my Hand Drawn Illustrations gig.
You can use it for social media, avatar, framed, etc. 

Basic gig includes:

  • Head Drawing
  • Black & White
  • 4000x4000 res(JPEG or PNG)

Gig Extras:

  • Extra Fast Delivery - 15$
  • Full Body - 15$

Please contact me before order.
Thank you!
  

Reviews


jamiejackson661:He did exactly what I wanted him to do, and did it in the time he promised.

gorskiy:Great client!

dreamman1:it's been very pleasant working with Gorskiy. \nHe is very talented and efficient.

gorskiy:Great experience.

everinearnest:Gorskiy is an amazingly talented artist! It has been a pleasure to work with him, as he is amenable to requests for revisions, and thoughtfully delivers his creations in the style requested. Very highly recommended!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий