пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate any children artwork in my cute style

I will illustrate any children artwork in my cute style












About:

Need high quality illustrations of a character or an object for a book , illustration, gift or anything else?
I will illustrate any character you want in my cute style.

Please send me a message first so we can discuss your project.

The basic gig's illustration corresponds to one coloured character/object and will be delivered in *.jpg format, A6 size, high resolution.

I always start with a hand drawn concept draft, so we can work from your script and revise it before finalising. This way I can understand and create the perfect illustration you need!

The copyrights of the drawings belong to me. If you'd like to use it commercially please contact me or check out my packages.

I will make great discounts on multiple orders!

Thank you
*-*

Reviews


wrightla:Excellent as always!

komm_buero:Anas illustrations are always exceed our requirements in a special way! *****

megweks:I am very grateful to Fiverr to connecting me with Ana! I have found the illustrator of my first book. The drawings are perfect.

anadesign:Thank you ^.^ I'm lucky as well to work with you on this project!!

wrightla:A skilled illustratoer!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий