четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will try creative job for you.

I will try creative job for you.












About:

I will draw and design creative realistic vector graphic for you

I will illustrate for your portrait,comic,realistic portrait,cartoon,animal,flowers,logo,sketch,line art and eny basic illustration for you.

you will get

Express delivery in 24 hours.
3 years experience in this field.
Free style hand drawing.
100% vector and high resolution. 
I will send psd,png, Ai,jpg,fileand if you want i can send to you vector file.

I will give  free revision for any kind of changes.

I can assure excellent resulting less than given time.

I never sell your artwork on other place, your artwork  is exclusive for you.

PLEASE KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER.

I hope to do your work perfectly .
I hope to do works with you friendly.
oder now 
Best Buddika
God Bless 
Thank you.

Reviews


ssengel:It was ok, not exactly what I wanted but I think it was ok for the price.

buddika603:Outstanding Experience...........!

tapunui92b:another great work

buddika603:Outstanding Experience...............!

tapunui92b:looks good and great workmanship.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий