четверг, 14 июня 2018 г.

I will draw with anime manga style

I will draw with anime manga style












About:

What I draw
Male 
Female
Armor

I will draw any of your request with anime style!

I can make your idea into actual drawing!

or if you just want to see your favorite characters in certain situation I can do it too!

I'll try my best to draw to your satisfaction, with three (3) maximal revision. 


There is three packages you can choose!
1. I will draw you your character, in any pose you like. 
2. I will draw and together we will figure out what kind of character you want to create and design.
3. I will draw your character waist up, full color in any form you wish.

What you got from me :

1. A high res image of the illustration 
2. The source file(s) I worked on 
3. A satisfaction ;)

I encourage you to contact me, to talk about what you want to make and how we make it happen.

Reviews


ohdihambo:myars21 has done another fantastic job!

artistguy69:Beautiful work. Character turned out great!

ohdihambo:myars21 has once again drawn original, unique, and beautiful designs. I highly recommend!

yophanto:Absolutely Perfect!! Another Great Job!!

vicktre:Excellent work, Wonderful artist.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий