вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will hand-draw your text and color in pretty composition using a regular or cursive style.

I will hand-draw your text and color in pretty composition using a regular or cursive style.












About:

I will illustrate any text up to 10 words.  

It can be your favorite quote, special saying, name or nickname! 

With the purchase of this gig you will get: 

  • Your text, illustrated and colored in one of the styles pictured above. 
  • JPEG and PNG copies of your image.
  • The image will be a 2000x2000* px 300 dpi (*state a size otherwise)

Notes before purchasing: 

  • Please read the gig package descriptions carefully before ordering!
  • This is a hand-drawn gig. The unique look is achieved drawing out the letters with my tablet, then coloring them in Adobe Photoshop and Paint Tool SAI. I draw out the letters, but font reference/guide is not out the question. 
  • Text decorations will be my creative license if nothing is detailed.
  • For text with more than 10 words, please purchase the required extra. 
  • For commercial use, please purchase the required extra as well. 
  • Base price does not include the source file, so please keep that in mind!

I'd love for you message me before to talk more about your order!

Thank you for browsing. I look forward to work with you!
fabi. 

Reviews


avacoploff:BEAUTIFUL! I will definitely order from this seller again.

beanpod:I am a repeat customer and wouldn't hesitate to use this person again. She's fabulous! Her work is refined but playful. Thanks for your great work and help!

fabiring:Thank you Jennifer, for always coming back and recommending my work!

luminouswomen:Love working with Fabi: easy, simple and quick! I love the illustration she created again!

fabiring:Thank you, Mirella!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий