воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will do medical illustrations, drawings and sketches

I will do medical illustrations, drawings and sketches












About:

This Gig would create  Detail illustrations for all types of medical illustration. I will do illustrations based on your description, references or brief you have
I look forward to sharing my talent and skills with you! 
And also, I  would appreciate it if you could please send me a message before purchasing a Gig so that 
 we can discuss the price according to the details and the complexity of the illustration. 

Reviews


gokulerumbala:Recommended

soumayabou:Awesome! I will buy again!\n

vishalgokulwale:Outstanding Experience!

ybarcohen:Great final product

vishalgokulwale:nice to work with you....


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий