воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will create beautiful and unique vector maps

I will create beautiful and unique vector maps












About:

The purpose of maps in applications and website are to convey movement and clarity to the viewer. My vector maps will be clean and simple tracing of a provided mapping area. I will work with you to perfect colors and additional details. I can provide additional revisions for a small price and I am willing to work with your budget to make a beautiful product!

Reviews


noahtaylor399:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

coreyjamison:Great communication, and fast service. Thanks for the work.

webhyder2000:Great work.. Well done!!! \n\nYou have done awesome work in very short time.

kathleen_gerard:Thanks so much! Really cool map to draw up. Quick response to my questions!

captain1967:Perfect thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий