понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will do hand drawn dark fantasy illustration or logo

I will do hand drawn dark fantasy illustration or logo












About:

I do hand drawn illustration specialized in fantasy style for your blog, book cover or even wall decoration but you can request others as well.


Drop me a message first, please so we can discuss your requirement in details. I'll give my rough sketch to make sure we are in right direction.

I work using pen and ink on paper (black and white).
Then scan it, several cleaning, and deliver your final images.

That's it, thank you for visiting my gig.
And have a nice day :)



Best Regard,

Zlivkun

Reviews


smaht_ideas:Quick and on point. Would use him again

zlivkun:Thank you for appreciation! Glad to help you,sir!

blazinking29:I was happy with the outcome and I appreciated that the revisions I wanted came out well.

zlivkun:Thank you for great experience! Glad to help you again, sir!

charleswilmott:awesome as designer!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий