понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will create fashion flat sketches, mood board and collections

I will create fashion flat sketches, mood board and collections












About:

I'm a professional fashion designer and illustrator, and will draw you a unique fashion sketch.
Having a background in Fashion design I can develop entire fashion illustrations / collections based on the theme you request.

I can provide fashion illustration such as :
  • Clothes
  • Shoes 
  • Bags / Clutches 
  • Accessories
  • Fragrance / Perfume 
  • etc 

I offer multiple revisions until you feel completely satisfied with my work. 


Reviews


zainaberophilli:Great job I would definitely use again

lovegrace6:Amazing experience

lwieland:This was pretty good but I admit I was suprised at the initial work I was given that was so different to what I had sent/requested but she did revise.

nikkieluckett:I love I love ..... thank you so much , you never fail me

lovegrace6:always love to work with you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий