воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will do anything for the most affordable price. Though I am no expert yet, I am up to the challenge and will give my best for every project. + See More

I will do anything for the most affordable price. Though I am no expert yet, I am up to the challenge and will give my best for every project. + See More












About:

I will create affordable and simple hand-drawn illustrations of whatever you want in whatever style you want (please provide sample pictures). I will create it using pencil and/or ink, and color it as well either digitally or hand painted :)

Finished product will be a high-resolution scanned image of the actual artwork. If you wish to purchase the hard copy as well, please tell me and I will find a way to get it to you. 

Reviews


diana143:Great! to work with! Happy to do revisions. Thank you.

naomi_s:An absolute pleasure to work with You're very welcome Diana

boungtkl:Naomi is a very good designer she really understand what we want!! \nThank you very much

naomi_s:A pleasure to work with :D

tuckerman123:Great communication and design!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий