вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will design beautiful illustrations and design

I will design beautiful illustrations and design












About:

I am a freelance artist with years of work experience in illustration, animation, and character design. I am proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, AnimateCC, Premiere, AfterEffects, and Maya 3D software.

My past work includes projects for Nickelodeon, FoxTV, Cartoon Network, and Disney just to name a few. 

I will work in very close collaboration with you from the idea to the final version.

To get started I need to know where you are with your project, so I can better meet your expectations.

Production process is individualized to your needs and could include: 

  • Brief and Concept, Character Design
  • Storyboarding 
  • Full color illustrations 2D/3D
  • Character and Background Layouts
  • Special Effects

Hire me and I will create amazing fully customized Illustration that will make your company or project really stand out! 

High quality illustration 2D and 3D characters are available.

Pricing depends on complexity of your project. Please contact me for a quote.

Looking forward to work with you!

please contract me very soon.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий