вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a professional children book illustration for you

I will draw a professional children book illustration for you












About:

I'm a passionate children illustrator with a polished style and I'll draw a wonderful illustration with your animals and characters. The look will be the one you can see in the samples, mainly traditional-like (pasty colors, watercolors, textures).

The basic gig is for a single character BW, drawn based on you requirements (the best with a concept sketch or any reference). I love to put details and textures on my illos, creating atmospheres with colors, and you can be sure I'll draw with passion.
You can purchase even extras like more characters, Commercial Use, adding text and Source FILE.

Just please remember that to keep a low price I need to concentrate all my effort and time on the creation of your character, so I can't read all your stories and books before being hired (plus I'm not English mother language). when you write me then please concentrate in few lines the description: just the mood, actions, physical description and main concepts you want to convey. I'll work better and more quickly for you.

PLEASE attach in the gig all the materials/description. not refer to "as discussed in messages"Thanks

Reviews


jeleow:Truly outstanding work as usual!

ashleypaula:It has been a pleasure to work with Max so far! So excited for what's to come.

jeleow:amazinggggggggggg

yvette:Great work as always :-)

jeleow:Superb!!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий