вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will draw a vector map in illustrator

I will draw a vector map in illustrator












About:

Important: Because of my vacation, I will not be able to receive orders with a shorter deadline than August 15th.
Before ordering, please contact me about the possible delivery date. Thank you.

Hello there,

first of all, please read this description till the end.

do you need a vector map for you business? I can help you, you are in the right place.

I will do neat and clean map design professionaly, just like you want it to be!

The services included :

  •  High resolution image (png, jpeg, pdf, ai).
  •  Mark all landmarks and locations in map as you wish. 

From where I design:

  • From Google maps and similar websites
  • From your idea or your sketch

Feel free to contact me if you have any question!

Important: If you want 3D map (isometric) with buildings, please contact me to discuss about prices and deadlines!
Also, be sure that you are ordering right package for your needs.

Thanks and all the best,
Nikola.

Reviews


leon_v:Great work. Really the draw what we have expected before. Thanks!!

nikolaovsek:Thank you Leon, its my pleasure! :)

kyleknutson:A pleasure to work with! Very talented and professional!

nikolaovsek:It was a pleasure to be a part of this project. Thank you very much and all the best :)

pilot_frank:very good and this in english and german :) thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий