понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will do a digital drawing of anything you like

I will do a digital drawing of anything you like












About:

I will make you a digital drawing of whatever you like.  I can do sketched, cartoonish, or realistic style designs.  Prices start at $5 for a black and white line drawing and go from there depending on the level of detail of the work.  You can send me a photo to work from or give me a detailed description of what you want drawn, the finished work can be sent as a png, jpeg, or for an extra fee, a psd file.  I'll be happy to work with you to get it exactly how you want, i'm up for getting creative!  Feel free to talk to me and ask any questions you might have.

* If you decide that you want to order a gig from me, please send me a message first so we can go over what you would like to have done before starting. 

Thanks for checking out my gig!   -Jess

Reviews


tovarey:Working with Jessrain11 is always a magical experience. I am so pleased with the website banner and because she does all of my artwork she understood the concept right away. As always, highly recommended artist!

tovarey:Her work always exceeds my expectation. Always such a wonderful experience.

jessrain11:Outstanding Experience!

tovarey:She is always easy to work with, professional and insanely talented!

jessrain11:Outstanding Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий