вторник, 31 июля 2018 г.

I will draw illustrations in my unique hand drawn style

I will draw illustrations in my unique hand drawn style












About:

Hello I'm Elettra ,
I do drawings with my unique digital hand drawn style. I don't send the hard copy but only the file.
Please read the FAQ to know what I can't draw or message me before ordering.
If you need a special or bigger size contact me before ;)

  • For best results, give me reference images and all details you need. Only with a clear instruction, I can match your idea .

  • Pick the pack which suits your needs and add the extras you want. All the extras (i.e full colors-background-more figures-high res) are available on the checkout page.
    During the checkout, you can customize your order with all the feature you need .
    Do you have doubts?Write me I'll be happy to discuss your idea and send a custom offer :)

  • If you want to use it for commercial purpose please add the extra "license"for 25$ more.

    I reserve the right to use all my drawings on my portfolio and socials.
    With the license, you are allowed to use it as you want for project or business but I still own that artwork. If you need I can take it secret for a while

    If you have any question feel free to contact me ;)
    Thank you!

Reviews


jamesleach830:Fast work, talented artist.

lucielou0906:Amazing work!

geokos220:Thanks elettra!

loonertheband:fantastic all around.

elettra90:My pleasure!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий