воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will provide a hand drawn architectural line illustration

I will provide a hand drawn architectural line illustration












About:

I am an Architectural Design and Technology graduate and I will illustrate your home, office or commercial building.

All I need is a high quality image of your home or special place and will provide you with a hand drawn, digital sketch.

I would ask you to contact me, before ordering, with your request to ensure we find the right package for you.

Not quite sure what you’re looking for? I am available for custom orders. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirement.

Reviews


techbase:Very easy to work and communicate with seller. Highly recommend.

hironspo:It’s been great working with you. Your instructions and feedback were clear and honest. It’s been an enjoyable project working together. Thank you.

lizmelchor:Working with Sean was my first Fiverr experience, and it was awesome. He got me exactly what I needed (a line drawing of my Victorian house that I am going to use to test color schemes for future painting) and very quickly. I would definitely recommend him.

hironspo:Liz thank you for your amazing review and for the very generous tip! It was a pleasure to work with you on your project and I hope it helps towards picking your colour scheme.

seeseeie:Sean was amazing at listening to what I wanted. The project involved me getting a drawing of my dream house for future reference when the time comes to build. The order was delivered ahead of schedule and Sean was available to make revisions when I wanted them done. I am so happy with the final design and I can’t wait to work with Sean again.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий