суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will a tattoo design, digital or handmade

I will a tattoo design, digital or handmade












About:

You need tattoos design or illustration.?
artwork can be made in differents styles: lineal, handmade or shaded drawing, illustrasi, poster and other.

I can also make a composition with different views,
Please contact me before place an order

We can discuss the price according to the details and the complexity of the artwork.

Reviews


charleswilmott:Great designer recommend! :)

josuue:best experience with him.\nthank you.

stemuulen:Absolute best work I could've wished for. Showed it to my friends and they were impressed too. I'll definitely be coming back for more after I get this one tattoo'd.

josuue:Outstanding Experience!

charleswilmott:Great quality of work and fast delivery :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий