воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will make digital landscape illustration for you

I will make digital landscape illustration for you












About:

I will make landscape drawing or digital landscape illustration

I will draw any landscape,holiday places,sunsets or scenery from given photo or description.It doesn't matter if it is urban, wild or a mix of two.

Please reading carefully before placing your order:

  • 100% commercial license and source file will be provided
  • 2 days super fast delivery
  • Unlimited revision will be given until the client is satisfied
  • You will get the final drawing in .jpg and png format, resolution 300 DPI.
  • If you need something removed from the scene, I will do it no problem just make sure you tell me.
  • Don't send : Blurred, overcast, night shots images to draw illustration.


This gig is for:

  • Illustrations
  • book covers
  • Game backgrounds
  • wallpapers/paintings
  • background for logo's


thanks for visiting my gig........Contract me before placing order
.

Reviews


epreston:Great work. A very talented artist. Thank you.

technocorner70:nice client

jessicaaylward:Fast delivery, \nHappy with quality and exactly what I asked for! 5 stars! Will definitely use again!

technocorner70:nice client

amd4nys:This is my 4th project with this seller, works great \u0026 comminication is spot on.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий