суббота, 28 июля 2018 г.

I will fashion cad illustration flats technical drawings

I will fashion cad illustration flats technical drawings












About:

Hello,

I am confident on Adobe Illustrator and very precise with my flat illustrations. I can provide illustrations of both garments and accessories. As you can see above. 

For $5 I will draw:
  • 1 Front & Back design per a garment no matter the complexity without colour
      
How it works:
  • After ordering my gig you will need to send me a sketch or photograph of the design you want me to draw.  
  • If you want me to draw a front and back view I need an image for both.
  • I will then deliver the drawing within 4 days. 

For colour, specification sheets, additional views and editable file please see my Gig Extras

I do not provide measurements as part of this gig. If you want measurement on the specification sheet this needs to be provided by you. 

You do not need to contact me before placing an order. However, if you want to message me please make sure you have read through all the information here first. 

Reviews


deboulay:Very good job! I might use this Seller again! We're ramping up our fashion efforts at our company.

leeavent:Great work, will definitely work with this seller again

leeavent:Great work, super fast and accurate CADS!

bohobuys12345:Perfect as always - no changes were needed. Thanks again - hope to work with you soon.

mrmarkreilly:Great designer. Hard work ethic. Excellent perception of ideas and translating them into reality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий