понедельник, 30 июля 2018 г.

I will make you a portrait with three obsessions or hobbies for a sport

I will make you a portrait with three obsessions or hobbies for a sport












About:

I can make you a portrait with your head open to teaching everyone the hobby or passion you have for a sport.

If you feel passion for football I can put a soccer ball on your head. If you have a passion for baseball, I can put a baseball inside your head. If you have a passion for tennis, I can put a tennis ball inside your head. And if you have a passion for golf, I can place the golf ball inside your head. I can put any ball inside your head.

Even we could talk about getting into your head or your place that was not a ball and for which you also had obsession or passion.

Of course, if you do not want the blood effect to appear, you just have to tell me and that missing effect of the portrait.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий