воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will draw the picture you

I will draw the picture you












About:

Hello! This is my Gig "I will illustrate ANYTHING you want"

Digitally hand drawn

Steps:
1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
2. send me the photo that you want drawn (Clear picture It will make drawing more details.)
3. receive drawing, complete the order and give review. 
Have a wonderful day !
Best regards,



py_draw

Reviews


kinleypink:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

crumleytran:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

wingsinglo:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

fan_of_words:Piya is an extraordinary and talented artist. He goes above and beyond, and it's been a wonderful experience working with him. Thank you!

piyaa910:Thank you so much I am honored to work for you.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий