воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will give the greatest value out of your money. I am one of the most affordable and talented artist in the world. Your search for the perfect artist ends here. + See More

I will give the greatest value out of your money. I am one of the most affordable and talented artist in the world. Your search for the perfect artist ends here. + See More












About:

Hello! :) 
Thank you so much for visiting my gig. 
I take so much importance in drawing the person exactly or even better than their photos.  So please send me clear photos as much as possible. 

>Likeness Guaranteed 
>Atleast 4000pixels, 300dpi scanned copy
>Not Photoshop filter.  Real hardwork and skills 

~Portrait Drawing as a Wedding, birthday, valentines, Christmas, Graduation gift
~Can draw realistic drawing from combined from separate photos.
~Can draw you and your departed loved ones together in one drawing. 
~Will create a drawing from your imagination.  Perfect for your book.
~Can do concept art and educational illustrations 
~Can draw anything in any art style, whether digital or in pencil. 

Update:
As of May 18,2018, I'm no more accepting rush orders (less than 3 days delivery) for free.  If you want an order to be delivered in less than 3 days, there will be an additional $10 fee. 
Normal delivery is around 5-7 days depending  on the drawing.

I'm also not accepting $5 orders anymore.Im sorry.  My art takes a lot of time,effort and care. 
*Price increase soon

Love and light!

Reviews


eddiezayas705:love her work

nuurmedia:good job for this gig

dubbyoo:This is a very stunning and gifted artist. The professionalism and respect that was shown were above par. I highly recommend using this service and will continue to work with her on future projects if she decides to continue selling gigs on this site. Again extremely pleased.\n\n

podling:Great artist. Super talented and excellent communication.

thelawrencechan:Slower than expected. Job's done with pretty good quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий