воскресенье, 29 июля 2018 г.

I will create doodle art for anything

I will create doodle art for anything












About:

I will doodle art for your illustration, it could be your name with your favourite items, or any thing that suits your mind, landscape, your movie/game characters, you name it. 

Suitable for :
  • Name cards
  • Phone case 
  • Tote bag
  • T-shirt
  • Birthday invitation
  • RSVP
  • Gifts
  • Framed 
  • Book Cover
  • Corporate illustration
  • Cartoon caricature

Available both in black and white and colors ;)

-----------------------------------------

If you have a specific request, don't ever hesitate to contact me ;)

-----------------------------------------

Other services offered:
Digital Illustration
Cartoonize your portrait

Reviews


douglascox:Very responsive and professional seller. Would highly recommend.

maillardscandie:Very helpful on many projects

stefanitjia:Thank you for keep trusting me with the projects :)

mutesoft:thanks for this

mattmaley:Wonderful drawing and very responsive to my requests and changes.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий